ATM/POS Installation and Management
ATM MANAGEMENT. SO THAT EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON
ATM and POS networks do not work by themselves. Somebody needs to keep an eye on everything so that nothing bad happens.
This is the mission of ATM Network Management. It improves the quality of service provided in networks of ATM terminals (MULTIBANCO or other terminals). This management optimises monitoring functions, manages incidents and the associated cash and guarantees a response to orders, incidents and problems. It also ensures the management of outsourcing of customer networks. But it doesn’t stop there. Let’s take a detailed look at everything that is done to ensure each ATM machine does everything it’s supposed to:
We monitor the availability (uptime) of terminal networks, including technical availability under contract (MULTIBANCO, national private networks and/or international networks).
We work with suppliers and/or customers to manage the incident/breakdown repair cycle, from identification to closure (technical assistance, dyeing systems, communications operators, etc.).
We manage technical assistance contracts with suppliers, specifically by controlling levels of service and breach indices, and we propose operational improvements.
We manage and monitor pilot projects and lead acceptance testing of new terminals, software and firmware versions to be installed on the network. We distribute new software versions to
ATM networks under contract, as well as new versions of screens and advertising.
We monitor and propose measures to optimise the MULTIBANCO network terminal user experience, including image and security.
Network monitoring allows the status of the Network to be viewed continuously and permanently in real time (24×7), and the different terminal performance, availability and status indicators to be controlled. The system (application) that is used allows the following:
– The automatic and real time reception, analysis and processing of all events reported by the equipment or equipment operators.
– Verification and control of out-of-service situations, equipment without transactions or withdrawals, and the detection and analysis of communication constraints.
– An analysis of the conditions under which anomalies have occurred and the adaptation of procedures.
– An incident management system is used that is designed to receive, analyse, respond to and manage complex information on equipment status, maximising network availability and analysing service status and availability evolutions between the occurrence and its effective resolution.
– Based on the principle of “management by exception”, the system focuses exclusively on equipment with anomalies and includes full event management functionalities for ATM, POS and Helpdesk networks.
The management of technical assistance contracts (including Hardware, Software, Communications and Banknote Dyeing Systems) also allows the Levels of Service contracted with different suppliers to be controlled and includes calculation processes and the application of penalties and bonuses.
POS MANAGEMENT. SO THAT NOTHING FAILS DURING PAYMENT
As important as creating a network of physical or virtual Automatic Payment Terminals is ensuring that the operation of the network is fault-free.
To make sure of this, we created POS Network Management whose mission is to maximise the quality of the service provided, optimise monitoring and incident management functions, and to guarantee a response to any orders relating to problems that may arise.
Our areas of expertise:
– We support the preparation of relevant data so that proposals for changes to products can be analysed and, if necessary, defined in a comprehensive manner.
– We manage and monitor APT pilot projects and lead the acceptance tests of new terminals and software versions to be installed on the network.
– We supervise the distribution of new software versions for national and/or international APT terminal networks by technical assistance providers.
– We consolidate the versions of the stock of terminals to contribute to the systemic maintenance of transactions carried out on the MULTIBANCO network on the acquiring side